Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Originally Posted by turbobitt
Originally Posted by Al_Alguire

As for another canted/splayed/symmetrical port Mopar BB head....HAH...Who is gonna buy it? A select few possible in my case without and accompanying block that can be taken to 4.600 bore at least what's the point? We already have a head like that which are slightly more common than unicorn teeth at the track.

Who would buy canted/splayed/symmetrical port Mopar BB head that flowed over 400 CFM for around $3000 price range ...... Hmmm

It can be done and was done in another crowd....

AG.

Yeah SBC..We run them and in as cast for they are 100% useless.....If you want a couple sheet metal intakes for them hit me up as I have a few that need a new home.

Again as stated WHO would buy one for a MOPAR........You cannot even buy a GOOD race head for that that is usefule for a BBM for $4k.

Again reenforcing the ideal that Mopar guys are CHEAP.....If it aint damn near free they have no interest in go fast parts.

Man I get so tired of hearing this. You Al better than anyone should know this is a stupid statement. If we are so cheap why are we willingly paying the Mopar tax.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time