How many of you have EVER priced a GOOD Chebbie aluminum SB or BB. I can tell you in the Vette the aluminum block was MORE than ANY of the Mopar blocks out there.

Blocks are out there and available. Maybe not at a cost most like but they are out there. I have two Indy block based engine and one KB based one as well as a World block just chillin in the corner. IMO the BMP block is aimed at the resto and decent performance market now. As its basically only available as a stock replacement block. Iron is out there to with Energy and SS guys have JL stuff to use. The parts are out there to make a good running Mopar..You just gotta have the "want to"

FWIW I have been low 7's in an NA Mopar in a door car a dragster. It aint rocket science, especially in a dragster. My son has been quicker and if he were still racing the new engine sitting on the floor would put the car solidly in the 6's. It just as stated requires "want to"

As for option for other makes I 100% agree with that. Also a much large audience for sales. But to go as fast we do in the world we are it is not cheap as none of them are. In our case the engine programs are a huge cost and most are unique and built for one purpose.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"