I was going to put this as a reply on the thread about the Promaxx Trick Flow 240 knock-off heads, but figured maybe this should be a separate topic.

I've never built a "serious" engine that uses components of the caliber of Predator heads. But even if somebody came up with a "more affordable" option that was 20% cheaper, wouldn't you still be faced with the higher expenses involved starting with an aftermarket block, custom valve train, etc.? At that point, it strikes me as a whole different budget to jump in that deep and a cheaper-but-comparable Predator-type cylinder head option isn't going to be the go / no go decision maker.

If one extreme is the "stock block / bolt-on component" guys like myself and the other is the "it's a full-on race engine that ignores OEM architecture" like the above concept, IMO that leaves the middle ground of people willing to use an aftermarket block for durability, but more conventional aftermarket heads like Indy 440-1 / 572-13 and original B1 to support 500++ cubes.

Of the three groups -- assuming I'm not totally off base in my assessment -- which has the most holes to fill AND an interested group of legit customers wiling to support the investment of new heads for that group? And I think the answer of "none of the above" is also a possibility.

It's 100% possible I'm talking out of a$$ here given my limited experience... but I don't think so.

2021 Challenger 6.4L Scat Pack 1320
100% stock: 1.680, 11.894 at 113.75 (DA 175 ft)
weight reduction, wheels, tires, Hellcat air box: 1.661, 11.686 at 115.97 (DA 710 ft)

1973 Challenger 452 ci street/strip [2008]
pump gas, DOT radials: 1.454, 10.523 at 126.44 (DA 514 ft)