Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
My opinion NO! Who's gonna buy it? There are a lot of options out there that already are rarely used. From Indy, and Brodix to name two. Try to find let's say a set of B1 PSO heads out there running let alone for sale. They don't produce them because they cannot sell them. The price is high because its a niche market. They are a "unicorn". Hell B1 stuff in general is a pretty infrequent encounter in Mopars at tracks across the country, and outside of Ohio good luck seeing a Predator head in the wild. Having lived raced and attended races all across this country I feel fairly comfortable in my assessment.

Personally, I would LOVE to see a refined version of a predator for the already produced 4.84" bore space block. While we are wishing a new version of that block that can comfortable go 4.600+ would be great. Along eith a 2.50" intake valve. Won't happen because again who's gonna buy it? A few hardcore racers might but that don't really motivate anyone to produce such an animal. So we have what we have. My issue with predator stuff is not being able to get a bore to make the power.

The "stock" replacement market IMO is FLOODED with options. To include many Chinese knock off options already. Plenty to make more power than the majority of the Mopar community will ever need or want. For the few who want 4 digit NA power the options are out there already to do so. And have been since the 90's.

FWIW I have had pretty much every head option out there at one time or another, sans any Chinese knock offs. My current engines I would consider almost exotic by Mopar standards. I have a Predator, a 600-13 headed engine and a B1. All run really well and make good power. But most Mopar guys would call them exotic. They love to tell me how one is just a BBC in disguise. Oh yeah I have a couple of those as well.

iagree The parts are available to build Mopars...for now anyways. We need more people building them...that's the problem. There are too many options, in my opinion, for the 700 hp and under builds. Above that the options get thinner, but they're there. You just don't see many of them.
Aftermarket blocks have always been an issue. Still are to some extent since there's what, 4 options? One being KB, which seems to be a crapshoot.

CHIP
'70 hemicuda, 575" Hemi, 727, Dana 60
'69 road runner, 440-6, 18 spline 4 speed, Dana 60
'71 Demon, 340, low gear 904, 8.75
'73 Chrysler New Yorker, 440, 727, 8.75
'90 Chevy 454SS Silverado, 476" BBC, TH400, 14 bolt
'06 GMC 2500HD LBZ Duramax