As some you may know, I’ve been gathering tech and parts for the 73’ Duster I picked this summer in hopes of making fun runner with maybe a couple track runs a year if plans go right. My plans was to rip out the 318 And drop in a 440 with a nasty cam and enough compression to survive on 91 goat piss they disguise as gasoline here in CA. While picking up a load of parts, my friend mentioned to me he has a Torqustorm supercharger for a small block. He pulled it off a numbers 340 with less than 1000 street miles on it. He was afraid that it would make too much power and might window the block, so off it came. He’s offered it to for a very nice discount, including the carb. The Duster is the only car I currently have I could throw the blower on, but not sure if a little huffer is something I want to deal with. I have several 440 cores ready for building, but have a few small blocks as well I could build up too. Personally, the 440 with be fun from just the torque aspect, but thinking the whine of the little blower that could might be a fun stoplight bandit. What do you guys think would be a good choice?