When I plug in the scanner and watch it while someone else drives as soon as I hit 34 mph the "desired" governor pressure goes from close to the mph I'm driving, and jumps to 126 8 psi and stays there no matter what speed I am at as long as I'm in the gas in the least, even just maintaining speed. As soon as I let off the gas and coast the " desired" pressure follows the speed I am going. Then the trans tries to meet the "desired" pressure the computer wants to see.
If the actual actually crosses 100 psi then I get a CEL for "gov pressure high". It seems to drive fine though.
When I monitor the voltage of the governor pressure, it goes to 1.46v at 33 mph and jumps to 3.46 volts, skipping the "2.-xx" volt range completely.
I have another computer (actually the original one from this Durango) that I have had on the shelf for a while, I tried plugging it in as a "substitute known good part" step and it does exactly the same. I have likewise subbed in a known good TPS being that I can duplicate it very reliably just by driving and crossing 34 mph, and no change there either
.that "126.8" psi desired seems to be some kind of a default reading.

Now my 96 Dakota also has a 46re and does not act like that I drove that one and monitored the scanner just like I do in the Durango, just for comparison. Both are stone, dead stock, no mods. No chip, no performance tube or anything.