So I called Flowkool and talked to a female and passed along to a male. Told them both at cold start and gauge at zero, the gauge would climb in temp as the car warmed up.(normal) The gauge would run to about 192 then settle back at 189 and then stay steady at 192 regardless of sitting or running down the highway. (about 74 degree's outside temp) This caught My attention as the old pump and stat would run up to 190 and then settle back to 160 and then again raise to about 175 when cruising and would climb to over 200 if stuck in traffic for a time. The gauge would drop back to 175 after traveling a few hundred yards. . I asked flowkool about this and both people stated VERY FIRMLY that I have a bad temp gauge. [censored]. The temp reading on the gauge actually are similar to me as a new car as when driving My 2018 Ram the gauge goes to 220 and stays there regardless of temp or if I'm towing a loaded one car trailer.

Original stat is a 180 milodon. I bought the 180 flowkool to keep the setup all Flowkool. I'm going to go to the milodon and see what happens. I'm not very happy with the "experts" at flowkool.

One question I got from the male was..."the gauge must be bad as it reads 192 at start" How the heck did he get that ?