Originally Posted by 69Cuda340S
Originally Posted by crackedback

If the buyer is happy paying roughly 3x value of the car, good for him. Wish I had that type of money to burn.

The story is BS and made for good theater.

I read what buyer said in that thread. He made it sound like he takes hyped up story with a grain of salt. He liked the car, said documentation was good, he thought car was rare and unique, so he bid up and now owns it. He also said heavy stock e-body is not going to set any drag strip records he understands its not really a win street race legend. But I bet he gets a smile shifting that 4 spd listening to that Hemi rumble.

Must be nice to throw that kind of coin around for a toy to play with lucky guy.

I don't buy his deal, nobody just throws a million dollars at a 300k car. People don't get to be millionaires throwing money around foolishly. He knows that the car is going to be in a movie and will probably sell it for double what he paid for it after the movie hits the big screen.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic