Does look interesting. Not sure I'm smart enough to figure out what the data is telling me if I were to invest in the app. I've narrowed down the rpm that produces the greatest vibration to 1250. A little less than what I thought it was. This is just by observing the vibration in the steering wheel and feel. Vibration is felt from front to rear of trans when the engine is running in park. The rear of the trans and even into the driveshaft the vibration feels greater. The exhaust system is vibrating also. The vibration is felt some in the engine, but does not seem to vary much from the rear of the engine to the front and is not as great as what is felt at the trans. Are there any components inside the transmission that could get out of balance enough to setup the vibration? Does not seem like there are a lot of moving parts inside the trans when it is running in park. Still plan to swap out the TC first to see if that fixes the problem. Just wondering if I should continue to disassemble the transmission while I have it disconnected from the engine to look for something internal.

Thanks for all the help,

John