Originally Posted by 5thAve
Originally Posted by Dcuda69
I have a 10 yr old F150 FX4 and a 9 yr old Fusion. Tires, brakes and a batt in each. Not gonna complain about either. Now if ya want the endless list of crap I put in an 04 Ram at 10 yrs and 65 k just let me know. I'll start writing it up!

We haven't had many problems with our 6 year old fusion, the biggest have been quality control items but it is making noises in the front end right now. New battery last year and needs tires now.
I have an 04 Ram and it's been great.

Glad your Ram has been good. I bought mine new in 04, traded it in '13 for the F150..it had 65K on it when traded.

So 9 yrs and 65k it needed...both lower ball joints, a radiator, a rack and pinion, front and rear ring/pinion sets, both front hub bearings, both post cat o2 sensors, tires(Goodyear junk from new), brakes(at least twice),2 batteries, When traded the ring and pinion sets were starting to sing again, EVAP code was set because the fuel sending unit was starting to rot and leak, typical rot had started over the wheel wells.

You guys can pick on Ford all ya want...the FX4 I have now has been WAY better than that Ram.