my 99 caravan ["the bus"] has 171k on the clock.
no rust because it came from Arizona, and i have a guy oil it up to keep it that way.
tires, brakes, a battery, and just a couple of months ago, the original muffler had to be replaced.
it works for everything i need it to do. hauls engines, transmissions, rears, tires, any kind of item imaginable, gets 26mpg no matter what, and will go places a person would not think it would be able to.
i have tons of spare parts, so unless something catastrophic happens, i think it will be around for quite a while.
oh, and a couple of years ago, my wife played "Daisy Duke" buy driving it over an 85ft bank at the grocery store because her foot slipped off the brake and hit the gas !
i called my buddy to bring his tilt bed. he had to cut down several small trees, and dig the mud away from the nose. after he winched it onto flat ground, it didn't look like the nose had any damage, so i wondered if it would start. it fired right up, and when i put in gear, it acted like it normally did. it seemed to steer ok, and the brakes worked, so since i live just a couple of blocks from where this happened, i asked the police chief to follow me home just in case something happened.
it drove home like nothing happened !
the next day, i got it up in the air to see what kind of damage there was underneath. other than a couple of small twigs and sticks, nothing was hurt ! in fact, my wife my wife didn't even suffer a chipped nail !
so i guess my "bus" is "Ram Tough". biggrin
beer