Right around 45 things started going downhill for me.....Started out aching here and there, then got to be an everyday thing and I started to realize old age might not be very kind to me. Just the hour drive to the track gimps me up bad enough I hobble around for 10 minutes getting loosened up again. Eyesight started going to crap too. Really great trying to cut a light with eye floaters bothering you too I might add. hammer

Here about 3 or 4 years ago I had enough of feeling like crap and hurting all the time so I decided I would eat healthy lose weight and get back in shape. I went from a 245 lbs. unhealthy mess to 180 lbs and felt 100 percent better, and a lot of the back and leg pain went away. I know its hard to do but losing weight and eating right is 100 percent guaranteed to make a difference. Needless to say I got away from it and gained some weight back and right on cue I am gimped up and sickly again.

Have to get back on track here and Ill try something like that again before I start popping pills.

Last edited by moparacer; 01/01/22 11:30 AM.

67 Barracuda street/bracket car 11.27-119
68 Dart 502 BB 8.70s-152
414 cid SB Dragster 7.65-174