Before I bought my hemi for my 66 dart, I wanted to build a 700/800 hp street G2 , 1st I was advised to use Arruzza, couldn't get a hold of them(him) then I reached out to Barton, told him this what i wanted ,he wasn't too forth coming with specs or a time frame, I can understand that ,no one knows what parts availability is going to be in 3 -4 months....... I , called FHO and he wouldn't stop talking, kept trying to sell me on something that, yes I could expand on but that wasn't my goal at the time Called Indy and I know it's under new ownership but I didn't like the vibe I was getting.......can't explain it ,it just felt like the guy on the phone thought I was wasting his time. I was going to bite the bullet and by a 528 I saw on E-bay and then have my uncle go thru it , then the TFX I have became available so I bought that and changed the direction of my build.......I do think Barton would of been the best option for my "street build" but I think FHO would of been better for where I want to go know.

04 Ram 4x2 11.66@ 122 4750LBS ...phat pig Moves for fully loaded truck with NA 345ci Hemi
2020 1320 Challenger....stock daily driver.