I'm going to be building a KB 572 C.I. B1 headed wedge soon, hopefully this summer luck
I need to order the pistons and send a used solid roller cam core to Bullett for them to see if I can use it in this B1 pump gas motor or not based on what LSA it has now luck
My concerns over the Bill MItchell aluminum block is how good the casting and machine work are work
I had Tim do all the finish machining on my block as I was not in a rush to get it and most of the machine shops around here in OR don't do many Hi Po aluminum block builds shruggy
I am going to use a used Jesel belt drive as I have two of them on my parts shelfs devil
I ended up buying a set of Scat steel rods as they where the only company that I could find that had a 7.100 long rod with stock Mopar rod journal sizes to work with the old used KB 4.500 stroke top fuel crank I have in stock. I tried a set of Carillo aluminum 6.860 long aluminum I beam top alcohol rods and the pin bosses hit he counterweight on the crank so out with them and in with longer steel rods shruggy
Some times it pays to buy the best parts you can get, especially if your going to race it twocents
I got on Tim list to buy that block a long time ago before any cast iron blocks were available, I now have two cast iron 4.500 inch bore Hi Po blocks in stock so I'm going to sell the 572 aluminum motor to help buy parts for the other two iron builds.
I also want to see how much power I can make with a B1 head on a aluminum 572 C.I. pump gas motor work luck

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)