Started a thread on here a while back about which guy to buy Hemi parts from. Cant find the old thread, so i'll start a new one. Long story short i found both guys to be nice guys, but Tim was more forth coming with info and specs, flow numbers and such, so i decided Tim would be the guy. I called him up, real nice guy, he talked my ear off. I ordered a pair of Stage v castings and 2 weeks later i call to go over the specifics of the heads, what's springs, valves and locks etc i want to use. They should be done as we speak. I will call today about that. No issues with the heads yet. I have also spoke with Tim about the block and this is where i believe he is leading me astray. Has to be a KB block because according to him the BM block is junk(not what i have found talking to other hemi dealers) and it has to have a raised cam bore and 60mm. This combo is only a 850-900hp deal. I'm finding the 60mm cam is a total waste for my combo and hard to find plus a lot more money to buy. I have spoke to enough Hemi people now that are all on the same page, but Tim seems to be on another. Its seems throu my calls and searching Tim builds a lot of weird combos that cost a ton of money. Like the 590 he wanted me to build instead of the 572 i want to build. If i follow him with the rest of the combo he's gonna lead me straight into the poor house. I am not looking to build a $50,000 Hemi. I thought i might be able to get this done for something like $20,000 or a little more. I have also been lead to believe a KB block is only about a 1 month wait by Tim. Anyone else i speak to says they can't get a KB right now. So i'm turning the wheel here and have decided on the BM block as i found a dealer that has one on the way not spoken for yet. Tim is the only guy i spoke with that bad mouthed that block. Tim also wanted me to run a belt drive on the street, which i wasn't sure that would be a good idea or not. So, Tim is a nice guy and all, but i think he has me over building this combo, it's not a 4000hp deal, but he's building it like it is. I found several other things he wanted me to do too, that were way off a street build. Looks like i can get this BM block for $7800 fully machined and ready for assembly, will see. Don't mean for this to be a bad mouthing thread, Just an update on my experience.