Interesting (to Me) this topic came up. I grew up buying NAPA parts and always got good parts and service when compared to teh other parts outlets. But I am over NAPA. over teh last several years every significant part (mostly suspension parts, two batteries and a Heater fan) I purchased from them has needed to be replaced all while under warranty. In my local case we had two good counter people but the store was sold and closed permanently. Soon after a suspension part well withing the warranty failed so I contacted NAPA directly and inquired about a replacement. Their reply was I needed to return it to the store I purchased it from, I had told them initially that "my" store had closed permanently and I again reminded them of that detail, they held their ground and repeated the only course of action I had was to return it to the store of purchase. At that point I am done with NAPA. It was bad enough I was installing the same part more than once but then to not stand behind their product (which was not any cheaper then the MOOG equivalent I replaced it with) No more NAPA for me.

'01 P1500, Blown/Inj BAE,/Veney ,Bruno/CS2,Dana 60
'01 Dodge 3500 S Cummins Auto, Fresh air kit, 4" Exhaust,
'05 Dodge Magnum R/T - Too Much to list
'60 Willys CJ5
'01 International LPX - Project,DT466, Allison
'64 Plymouth Valiant, Inj 528 Hemi, 2spd