NAPA is hit and miss here, twice a year they have "fleet pricing" on their filters so I usually stock up. As far as their people being better than the other chain stores, maybe, maybe not. A couple years ago I moved the vent on my 727 to the tail shaft housing and needed a vent. After thinking on it a bit I decided I wanted a vent like on differentials or some manual transmissions. It's a 1/8" NPT made from steel. So I called my closest NAPA and explained what I wanted, the lady told me they didn't have anything like that and didn't sell them. She paused and talked to a couple guys that work in the store, then told me I'd have to go to a junk yard to find one. I was in the shop so I cleaned my hands up and walked to the house to talk to my friend Google. The search was "1/8" NPT differential vent at NAPA", in about 1/2 second there was the p/n and a photo. Back on the phone, the same woman answers and after recognizing my voice says "oh we can get that vent". I replied yes, "it's amazing what you can find in 30 seconds on the computer", then gave her the p/n to order. So to me NAPA is no better than any other chain store, the parts are no better and the people aren't either.