Well, you guys in USA are better off than we are up in Canada. Seems like anything for OLD cars, never in stock, and has to be ordered in. I used to have a small NAPA store 1 1/2 blocks from home, and manager there stocked a great amount of parts - seemed like no matter what I needed for the 74 Duster360, he had it in stock. Of course that was like 25years ago, that store and lot of the other smaller stores gone, so I deal with the warehouse location now (when need to) . . . but seems like prices are 2x what I can get from Rockauto, with it delivered from USA right to my doorstep !!! . . .

I find it interesting that up here (maybe it's the greenies have had a longer hold on us ??), old cars just aren't viewed the same as in USA. The banks and finance companies must love it, forcing people into "newer" cars that have to be financed. Where will this all end ? They won't be happy til our cars are buried and dead with us and everyone driving electric car (gee, where is that electricity produced ? Is it from polluting source ? - who cares, it isn't in my backyard !) . . .

So, back to NAPA, yup, I only use them now when I find they have part and I absolutely can't wait for Rockauto !! . . . oh, and yeah, up here too, they have 10% discount for AAA members.

Cheers,