We are pulling my friends 604 out of his RR. It is a pump gas motor built in his garage and went on the Dyno the one FHO uses and John Owns. World Aluminum Block, it has Banning ports Stage V Streets heads nothing special with the valves I believe it is a 640 lift roller and factory wide pad rockers. It made 830 HP on the Dyno can not remember the Torque this was years ago maybe 15, Intake is a Stage V with Eddies. Only reason for pulling the motor is it is going to be upgraded and used in a race car being built so wanted to put about another 150 250 HP in the motor. Also have a New KB in the garage and it looks like a work of art. It is the raised big cam block 604 and will be built with FHO Mil. Stage V ported heads by Banning. This motor will take the place of a iron block motor 572 in another race car and will save a ton on weight. I like the new KB block either one of them and they are super nice machining and have lot of options. Price is not for the faint of heart but goes with the product.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY