Dave my plan is very similar to yours. My goal is 800-850 on pump fuel with an iron mopar block 572 ci. The only component I have is the 4.5 bore block. Purchased a couple years ago. We chose to go iron because this will be mainly street driven and at the time blocks were even harder to get a hold of. I'm leaning towards stage 5 heads, rockers, and their dual quad intake, solid roller cam (unknown specs currently). I would like to run as much compression as possible but leery of anything over 11:1. Hemis are supposed to tolerate more compression but sill a gamble with any pump fuel. Have you decided who your going to purchase the heads from? I think there are to many great hemi builders out there to pick from... Hahaha. Also the super prepped Edelbrock heads from Hughes seem like a good bargain with pretty impressive flow numbers. But just like everything currently they are out of stock and uncertain of availability. Not trying to hijack your post but very interested in your choice of parts.

Last edited by boomerodell; 04/04/21 12:02 PM.