Originally Posted by PLATINUM6BBL
Have you checked at the local post office? My wife was a rural carrier and quite regularly packages would be left there as the driver didn't know where the address was or was to lazy to take it.

More to the story. My customer emailed me yesterday & said the mufflers arrived yesterday! So why did the tracking show they were delivered Thursday???

I'm wondering if the guy was testing me to see if I'd send him a free couple more mufflers just to make him real happy? Anyway, the previous customer in Florida got his mufflers, but not the stainless tips. I spoke with him a couple weeks ago. I have a claim in for them but still have not heard from FedEx on the status for a refund.

And I will say this, IF you ship something worth over $100.00 & you put the value of the goods on the shipper, it will cost you an extra $3.00 per shipment. **IF you have damage or a loss claim on what you shipped & it's over $100.00, FedEx will look at any photo or documentation you send & they will simply deny the claim stating "improper packaging" or "we have proof it was delivered." And then you can take a hike as far as FedEx is concerned. Typically if your claim is under $100.00, they will just pay it. Over $100, forget it - they just tell you to stuff it. If you Google this, you can read all day about how they do this to everybody with a claim.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified