In the past 8 weeks, I now have two shipments to customers that FedEx Ground says they delivered, but they DID NOT. On the older one, I shipped two boxes - he only received one of them, but FedEx says "well - our info shows two were delivered!" from my rep. So I have filed a claim - so far nothing from FedEx except 2x now they are saying they never received the form I filled out & emailed to them.

Latest was a customer today - his words (this was from this week):

Hey Eric,

Just letting you know that there seems to be a couple of problems with Fedex getting the mufflers delivered. First off it said it was delivered yesterday at 2:57 pm and the person that was home at the time said that nothing had come nor did they see a delivery person drop anything off and also nobody showed up on the doorbell cam. Then when I looked on the fedex website it said it was left at the back door which is impossible due to our backyard being high fenced off and locked and away from the main road. And then when I try to look at proof of delivery, it doesnt even have an address on it. It just says delivered to Springdale, AR. No street number on there. I tried to open a case with fedex today for a missing package but have yet to recieve confirmation with them on if it went through or not. The address that fedex provided me when you shipped out was correct so I'm not quite sure what happened.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified