Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

Just making a point, just like you reconfirmed. And most wont spend that type of money. I like racing a lot and I mean often. Heads up racing died in my area because you can’t pay big money when 9 cars show up to race. Josh has gone through this at monster Mopar almost every year. Now back to turbos. Kids can buy a new turbo car with a warranty and go pretty fast. So start dividing the kids that like new cars over what many refers to “old junk” and you lost half the crowd. many of these kids today get their fingernails manicured and don’t want getting them dirty. Lol 😂

Monster Mopar 2019 was the biggest field Josh had so far, and it had a lot of BOOSTED cars !!!
IF there is a Monster Mopar in 2021, there will be a lot of 4 sec cars im pretty sure, and a lot will be boosted and FI....lots of laptops. LOL
Thats what it takes.....there is no "budget" heads up or let me rephrase that....there is no "budget" boosted cars. Well unless you think of a junkyard hemi with holley EFI and an Ebay type turbo set up. Thats budget and within a lot more Mopar Guys wheelhouse than they think. Just most Mopar Guys have their head in the sand...LMAO. Its the old purple shaft/727/dana60 mentality.....you have to look at the current trends and if you want to go fast, you have to DO IT. Yes kids are out there and they are tech savvy and can make some crazy stuff happen, they arent afraid to break stuff and they push some stock stuff to way beyond its accepted capabilities. There is a New Gen 3 hemi crowd out there....they just dont come on here because most of us are old enough to be their fathers or even grandfathers....ROTFLMAO ! ! ! !

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....