Why? Seems like plenty of folks don't "want to go there", which is cool. Choose your path and enjoy. There is a lot of extra fabrication of the hot side involved since there is very little available off the shelf. If you own a Camaro or Mustang, you simply point& click and it shows up at your door a few days later. It takes a "special" fuel system ,and other carb./fuel injection considerations. It takes tuning time, be it carb. or F.I. It takes beefing up drive train parts to go along happily with the new power. I undertook the "Project" for the engineering challenge of it as much as anything. Some folks add larger cams, more compression, carburetors, headers ,intake manifolds ,etc. to add power, I get to turn a knob in my console until the need is met. I'm one of those guys who just drive it, go to car shows, and burn the tires off of it at highway speed for kicks. I'm not sure I want to add the roll bar and other equipment to race it regularly. If you like N.A. power have at it, lots of ways to skin the cat. The H.P.I have available would not be anywhere as streetable as it is without boost, and I like it that way.

Last edited by 67_Satellite; 11/15/20 08:07 PM.