Yeah, Wilwood customer service people don’t seem to be on top of call or email follow up. I assumed they were still out or low staffed cause of the COVID thing. Maybe....
I know you said you had changed tires, and not knowing much about your car, I’m kinda shooting in the dark, but. How heavy is car, have you experimented with tire pressures to see if maybe you can get more wheel speed out of the hole? First 2 weekends out with my dragster this year, same set up as I ended last year with, my reaction times and 60 foots were all over the place. Put new tires on, still slow on 60 ft, so dropped pressure by 1/2 lb total and Sunday, I had no worse than a .015 reaction time, less than .001 difference per lane, and cut a .000 in finals to win.
Had same frustration with my Avenger, spent waaay more time and money before finally putting tires on it to solve that. The Avenger is a 4 link and the dragster is a slip-joint, but tire pressure and condition has caused me more frustration and cost more money than I care to admit. Tires every 90 to a 100 passes is gonna be normal any more for me. Jim

Last edited by BANDIT; 07/19/20 10:10 AM.

64 Dodge Coronet 440. In progress
1998. Dodge Avenger. 8.35@165. 4400 DA
250” Neil and Parks Slip Joint. 7.36@183.
4600 DA
242" Mullis Dragster. 6.90@ 200mph