New normal, CRAPPY USPS shipping.

I ordered a part from Washington state (to Michigan). It took 43 days. We ship 100-200 packages a day and I'd say 20% are taking from a few days to a few weeks extra to ship using USPS. I STRONGLY discourage people from using USPS on my website but they still do and then want to know why its taking so long to get delivered and why the tracking isn't being updated after spending a WHOLE $2.98 of postage. Wheres the SMACKING MY FOREHEAD emoji.

NOTHING will return to the way it was. How can it unless you have a death wish. I bet a 1/2 the people I talk to think this is all overblown and would take a flight to Wuhan, China and ordering a steaming bowl of bat soup smile People act like they can't wait to got Carlisle. I'm gonna mss Carlisle. I paid $800 for my spots. I bought a new $10,000 trailer. I'll lose thousands in sales. But at 57 even getting the flu sucks anymore. Not sure i could afford to be laid up for a month.

Wife and i drove down to a small "eclectic" restaurant in Detroit this morning to get Americanos and scones. Curbside only. Wearing masks, hazmat suits, hand sanitizer, 6ft distancing, the whole 9 yards. Takes the fun out of going out on Sat morning. Restaurants are just not going to make it like that.