personally i think things will mostly return to normal pretty fast after its over. i'm sure some will wear masks and stock up on things but all in all i think it will return to what we remember as normal. i think americans will finally embrace the bidet, i know i love ours and am glad we had it..:) hopefully companies will allow more work at home for their employees. if possible there is no reason not to do it except for a control freak boss that thinks you need to be in the office to be productive.ii i hope to see more online schooling. seems to have been working out pretty well with my 11 year old. the thing she misses the most is the social part of it. be nice to see if she is out sick or we take her out of school for vacation she wouldn't miss a beat with online classes.. i hope to see a lot of the smaller bar/restaurants continue to do curb side pick up.. thats been working pretty well around here. DMV need to step up and figure out how to title and register vehicles online here in NJ. i'd like to see some cash only places in this area start taking cards. hell i rarely ever have cash on me...

My favorite example is sports, it's been completely stripped in all forms from the Globe. Once considered a religion by some has dissolved and people have found other things to do and have probably reconsidered many priorities in their lives. Will they still watch? Probably. Will they still feel they have to watch every game and keep up? For the most part, I think not.

i think you are way off on that one... listen to some north east sports radio and you'll clearly see that sport is alive and well. sports fans chomping at the bit for it to come back.. wait till he NFL draft this week. ratings will be through the roof and the talk the next day will be all about it. can't talk at the water cooler but they will take to facebook and calling into the radio stations.... only people that sports have a possibility of losing is the casual fan who they really don't care about anyway.. now that doesn't mean it won't take some time for stadiums to be totally full but that too will return as things get better.

Last edited by abodyjoe; 04/20/20 06:42 AM.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

www.MoparMisfits.com