Let me tell you what MY new normal will be:

I am now a criminal, like felony-level criminal. Just like that. Went to bed one day, fine, work up the next, i'm an evil [censored]. So... it would seem i'm going to have to start thinking like a criminal, and acting like one.

See... i never... EVER thought... not in my entire lifetime... i'd say this, but i am envious ov your American government. Our (Canadian) government is taking this entire epidemic thing as a perfect opportunity for a MASSIVE power grab, and they're making changes, drastic changes, faster than a 10/11 GW Bush. Suddenly, just like that, HALF ov our guns are illegal. No warning, no conversation, no vote, just 'Hey, heres a list, if you have one on it, you're a felon unless you "sell" it "back" to us at pennies on the dollar' (pennies you dont even get, mind you). Our government-run car insurance just (again, overnight, no warning, no nothing) well more than DOUBLED my car insurance... for no reason... which i will now quite literally have to break the law to pay off. That was a lovely surprise. And... with this bullsh!t vaccine coming hard and fast, i will lay good money down that my government will be one ov the few to mandate it. I will inject heroin in my veins before they touch me with that poison.

So yeah... what a virus. Went to bed healthy and law-abiding (more or less), and woke up a felon.

Swell.