Originally Posted by DirectSubjection
Originally Posted by Pale_Roader

Let me tell you what MY new normal will be:

"Fair compensation" suuuure... Maybe you can get them grandfathered?

Its all up in the air now. We have serious people fighting them. Canada has 4 gun orgs, but we dont have anything near the teeth the NRA has. I'm not at all optimistic. At best, they'll allow some grandfathered, but either unable to use them... and i mean AT ALL... or deactivated. Neither is an option. Its funny... i've told my gun friends (that have been into this far longer than i have) that there is no point in legally owning anything other than a long, hunting gun in this stupid country. If you NEED a handgun, or AR, buy it illegally. Turns out... i was right all along. I know people with tens ov thousands ov bucks tied up into this. They're getting NOTHING back. Worse... they wont even know that until they try, and then they'll be on the list, and forced either way. You want to know how utterly absurd this is? They have ALL 12ga shotguns on the list... so that means even grampa's old break-open single shot duck gun is a felony possession. Even the gun-ANAL Western European countries never went this far.