I just went through getting reamed by a shop.

I had this 1992 Caprice and the original rear end was howling. I installed a new police car rear axle with a better ratio. Ever since the wap I was chasing a driveline vibration. Long story short, After doing everything I could, I asked a friend who is a mechanic where to bring it. He suggested a local driveline shop and he sends all of his driveline work there.

I made an appointment and dropped the car off. I wrote a note about everything that was done so far and that if the repair goes over $350.00, to call me first.

First week: no word and when i called they were going over everything I already did.
Second week: no call and when I called they Did somethings and still not fixed
Third week: no call, when I called they talked about the pinion angle was off, ordered new control arms and the bill was $650. Shocked but still ok with it, I said go ahead
Fourth week: no call, I called and they said car is still vibrating and they are throwing in the towel. They were "not charging me for labor" and parts only at $950.00. I almost dropped the phone and started yelling at him. He said they went through the entire rear axle and have four weeks into the car.

I paid the bill on my unfixed car and I put it up for sale the next day. I couldn't even look at the car anymore. I will do everything in my power to cost them tripple that amount in lost sales.

If you are an honest mechanic, I will bend over backwards to be an awesome customer. Any MN residents want to know what shop it was PM me.

For the absolute best powder coating go to J.I.T powder coating, contact infomation is in my personal profile..