What brand is it and can you provide us contact info please help grin
Are you going to way it and all your old parts also?
The reason I'm asking is I had a early A body tube K frame, it weighed 2 lbs. less than the stock K frame did before cleaning the stock one shock
21 lbs. for the tube one and 23 lbs. for the stock K member on a 1000 lb. certified warehouse scale shock work
I have several 1967 and later stock A and B body K members so it will be interesting to hear on your weight differences on the B body K members only.
I've ben using elephant ears and front motor plates for years on my hot street and strip cars and I know all the engine mount parts add up on weight, my last BB Duster had right at 49.7 % weight on the rear tires, 50.3 % on the front tires boogie That baby would hook up in a mud puddle in the middle of a rain storm devilwhistling grin
AKA, aside it flat worked well upboogie
I did move the rear axle forward one inch ( I had to stretch the rear wheel wells five inches, three inches on the front side and two inches on the rear side wrench) and I moved the 400 block back as far back as I could and still get the valve covers off with the heater installed up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)