Brad, a while ago I posted about the Victor head/rocker arm ratio subject, using Hughes rockers and B3 correction kit. My results were nearly exactly the same as yours,with light checking springs. I was careful to check for parasitic loss from dial indicator geometry and flexing. My numbers worked out to be 1.43ex and 1.45 in for 1.5advertised rocker ratio.Ordered 2 new 1.6advertised ratio rockers. You guessed it, 1.53ex and 1.55in actual for them. Never measured without B3 kit. My original conversation with Mike at B3 didn't mention a minor lift loss,but in an after the fact conversation I vaguely remember a comment in that direction. Seeing our similar situation and findings points in the direction of the correction kit is probably the root of the problem, as we used two different rocker arm manufacturers, with the same advertised raitos producing nearly identical lift losses. Its like a chess game, every move(0r change ,if you will) counts. Thats hotrodding! Not blaming anyone but myself. I do have a spare set of 1.5's for sale I anybody is interested! Thanks ,Bill