Originally Posted by mopar dave
Yeah, you have commented on a few of my posts, but it's almost always some kind of slanted bs that no one here wants to read. I started this post curious to Hughes different series cams, was trying to find something on there roller cams, not that I wanted to buy one of their flat tappet cams although if someone wants to post about their flat tappet cams who am I to stop them. I have been aware of their flat tappet issues for awhile now and i'm all ears if someone posts about them because things do change over time, that's why I sometimes do post about something that has been posted in the past, because, like I said, things do change, but to the few that have an issue with my posts, maybe you should step back and look in the mirror, because no one wants to read that silly sideways sh!t and it just shows the kind of person you really are. Looks to me there are quite a few positive posts here about Hughes not all negative and I have learned it's not just a cam issue with them, but a spring issue as well. That's guys

Dude, dont whine about me. I will put my reputation on here up against your lame ass anytime.
This is a race forum. I race. Have forever, do all the time.
Have you ever even entered a race the whole time you have been a member here. Even once?
You are the only poster i have ever called out in 20 years on here for your repetitive, droning on and on threads
Its one of the reasons i very rarely come on here any more

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8