I've got their HE3844AL hydraulic flat tappet in my 360 motor right now. It's an older build, very much a weekend toy, granted nowhere near as many miles as regularly used cars would have had by now. Over about 8 yrs now I have logged a tad over 5k miles of summer only driving. The cam was installed with outer springs only, I then installed the inners after the break-in. Using their #1111 springs since I had originally intended to move up to the 1.6 ratio rocker arms.

From a "satisfaction factor" perspective, great cam. This is in my 3600 lbs coupe, 4k converter, 4.10 gear, which makes my brick [censored]-house like ride move fast enough. If anything my only complaint is that for a street car I have a rather low vacum signal (7-8") at idle (108LSA), still that works OK as I run dual-chamber power brake booster.

My current W2 stroker build will use a Comp Cams hydraulic roller cam. I looked at Hughes' roller cams initially, none of their profiles seemed to be inspired in any way...at least to a layman like myself. Having called and emailed him (Dave) a few times it really came down to: "...buy this what we have, it will be good for you..., oh? you've got questions???...no, we don't do questions...", nor make an attempt to apprently convince YOU the customer that they have some great Mopar ideas (my conclusion), so I decided to move on.

Having previously built my valvetrain with their parts (cam, springs, shafts, retainers, etc other numerous parts) they have now completely lost out on my W2 stroker spend due to the poor customer experience I've had with them.