I just read through this thread
Would only buy from Hughes or Indy unless they were the sole source
HAve used lots of Engle with no more than the normal problems- mostly when pushing the envelope
As far as Howards and that kind of lobe I'd run dual springs set up light and break in on the outer
also I grind flats on the sides of hyd lifters similar to the ones sold by Rhodes (howards has them for some lifters) and this kind of flat was stock on 229 chevy v6 and some buicks
have not tried edm for hyd but would try
The .904 designed lobes will out performance the universal grinds
AS for the "Mopar grind" for HR no such think afik
First all HR retrofit kits are made by the same vendor AFIK let me know if any others
All have the small chevy size roller
A mopar HR could have the same base circle as a BBC but I do not know of any that do
In fact it's worse- many use masters that would work on Buick base circle or one that would work in a stroker chevy
We just do not have the numbers for customized grind lists- but that could change\- see below
Mopars also benefit from a larger lifter wheel .810-.815 no reason to use the smaller chevy sized wheel
the small wheel increases side loading...so at least get mopar sized rollers
Mke Jones inverse flank masters demonstraably outperform flat flank profiles solid or HR

One way to dial in your cam is to use a program like Controlled Induction software and generate your custom lift curve then take it to a grinder with CNC grinder and get your optimized cam solid, hyd, roller, hyd roller
you could also get away from the "most lift" dick comparison and roll the nose over so not pointy and limit the spring needed- and ensure the valve close is non bounce

happy new years