Just researching it at the moment Brad. The m1 tunnel ram seems to be the one to have, but can't find one. The Indy is available and will most likely be the one I buy. This is just something I have always wanted to do since I was in high school. Mostly for the old school look for the car show or two I hit, but I don't want to lose any performance. Gonna black everything out and would like to use the black and grey ultra xp carbs. Think that would look sweet sticking up thru the black hood. Working sh!t tons of hours now, so i'm gonna get started on buying parts for this project. Should be able to get started installing them this time next year. The 511 will run with 12.5:1 compression as the only change next year, so I need to see for myself what a compression bump can do for performance. I read somewhere else too that a T ram likes a cam 7-10* smaller than your best cam in a single carb/standard intake combo and thought since my cam will be on the small side with the 12.5:1 compression it might work out quite well. When I do get a roller it will be for a t ram application, but for now this cam stays. I just want to get the carbs right as its the only question I have right now for this combo. I will be talking to Dom about this as well. It has crossed my mind running twin 750 Dominators, but I haven't seen any combos with those carbs. I have seen some that ran a single 1050, installed a T ram with twin 1050's and didn't pick up anything. Then there are some that ran a single 1050 and installed a t ram with twin 750's and went faster. So, right now i'm a bit skeptical on twin 1050's especially on the street.