Originally Posted by Mattax
Nothing to apologize for IMO.
I thought they were all Packard 56 - that's what I saw posted on jeep forums, here, Forabodiesonly etc.
Someone mentioned there were different types, but only when I was working on my '67's harness did I see that most (all?) of the '67 harness female terminals had the rolled edges for spring tension. Then when I replaced a terminal on the M&H repop engine harness, I found out for myself the Chrysler type (Packard 58 style) didn't stay in the connector housing for the Packard 56. confused Then I compared the terminals and fortunately I had saved the original harness. So I was able to use the original plastic terminal cover and all was well.

Chrysler also used 'twin locks' (steering column wiring connectors) and others which I don't know the names of.

PS. Slightly off topic, but related to the project. Inside the firewall connectors, there is a foam seal on the half with the male terminals. Detroit Muscle Technologies makes those. For the truck might have to contact Jim to see what he has or can make.