Originally Posted by AndyF
Originally Posted by Jeremiah
PBR - I have a set of 1.7 Jesel paired rockers so that is already set in stone.

FastMop-Thanks for the info IIRC that is a tall deck? What RPM do you spin it to?

B-rad: I appreciate the info on the .210 BAM lifters. I think that is what Mike Jones sells and I am looking hard at the steel on steel bushing option. Being a low deck I have better get the heads back and mock everything up. FWIW I used Isky .180 offset on the intakes of my Victor motor and it helped the p/rod angles significantly.

Another stupid question - With p/rod oiling (Jesel paired blocks feed from block) can I run a solid body lifter or do I need the oil band? If so how do I know which lifter won't uncover the band at full lift? My first guess is that I will have to get specs on the prospective lifters and compare them to the cam lift.

Might be smart to buy one pair of lifters and mock things up before you buy the complete set.

100% spot on. I'd rather spend $100 and know everything is right instead of making compromises due to a hasty decision in the past. This motor needs to make good power as it is going in the grudge/no prep car. After having so much darn fun at the last two events I am wanting to get going for 2020. Might even have some sponsorship $$$ to help with parts we have yet to buy and some fresh tires.

AR Engineering sure would look cool on that black car lol.

Andy, do you have any single sets of offset roller lifters in your mock up stash?