Originally Posted by Dragula
Originally Posted by cudadoug
Originally Posted by Dragula
Originally Posted by 4406forPOWER
Also looking for real world swap details. How much fab do you need to do to fit one in a 70 e body? Best trans to use? ETs in an old muscle car? Thanks

From the pics I have collected, they look small in the engine bay. B & E body's have the same engine bay essentially and a G3 looks tiny in there....

My transmission plan is currently to run my billet drum 727 and my convertor from the 605 Hemi......If I can get the Hellcrate up 100hp, they will be in the same ballpark. But I did see an entire Hellcat drive train with the 8 speed trans and full wiring harness for sale on Racing Junk...I really never looked into the Nag 8 speeds to see of they fit. I would have to change gears in the Dana if I went that route...

Negative on the use of your 727. G3 hemis are a small block bell housing bolt pattern.

Negative on your negativity....Look up JW Ultra Bell, I have two, one for a big block, and one for a small block...It bolts on to the trans and is easily switched. Best thing that ever happened to a Mopar other than efi

Positively! I was thinking of OEM cases.