Is there any chance that this could be caused by too high oil pressure or crankcase pressure issues? I had all of my gauges recalibrated ( still unsure of how accurate they are), but when the engine is running at idle, the oil pressure gauge is all the way into the H and when it warms up, it is just touching the H at idle. I haven't been able to drive it since I hooked it up to see where it's at with higher RPM's. The engine builder told me to run no less than 20w/50 oil, so I know that is definitely contributing to the high oil pressure. The parts list for the engine said it has a high volume oil pump, but maybe they put a high pressure in it instead. I have the Milodon billet posi-lock breathers on it, with one of the breathers running to the vacuum port on the one carburetor and the other venting to the open air. Is there a way to measure for too much crankcase pressure? I just find it funny that a brand new motor, from who many consider the top hemi guy, leaked from day one and then I put another new seal kit in and it still leaks terribly.

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi