Yes that does help give me some idea of what I want. I'm realizing more and more that I want a car that can get up and go and still have driveability. I spoke to my dad's buddy about designing and planning out the whole build for the engine. He says he already has a set up in mind that uses the 346 heads etc. and almost everything and the motor. The set up he is suggesting will be able to use the factory AC, hi-po manifolds and factory exhaust and push 431 hp and around 440 to 450 ft/lb of torque.

Me and dad have been talking a lot about the car cause were in the process of moving within the next two months and he doesn't want me taking anything off the car until the move is done. It's understandable just so we can organize all the pieces, but very frustrating having to wait. Plus I've been looking at how frustrated my dad gets with his 67' Dart GTS. He has a 440 pushing 650hp and he tubbed out the rear and put 32's. His frustration is with how bad the driveability is and trying to work out all the gremlins popping up with the motor. I think my roadrunner will be alot of fun with the set up his friend is suggesting and the car will still turn decent times in the 1/4.

Here's the dart:

Project War Bird: 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner 383 4 speed with air conditioning GY3 Curious yellow All original