Originally Posted By wyldebill
Nothing I've read here has been informative as to why. All I'm seeing is that if you want to show how big your "wallet" is, it's the part to buy. A $20 hooker in a $1000 dress is still the same beast. I see a few guys here that assume that if you don't own one you are just running cheap junk. I assure you we didn't build a n/a 864 hp pump gas engine on cheap parts. The parts were selected very carefully, but not on the premises that just because it cost more, that it must be the best part. That's the way the government and unions work, and we don't cotton to that mindset.

When I added the belt I also went from SS valves to Ti. since those changes I have not broke a valve spring. prior to I had broken 3 different springs all around 80 passes even though they tested ok. Therefore I can't personally give you a back to back justification. Like its been mentioned the belt distributor is much more accurate especially coupled with the larger cap.

You have already made it pretty clear you don't want one shruggy This post was made to see what options were available besides Jesel... stirthepot