Originally Posted By plycuda
Originally Posted By AndyF
Originally Posted By Nick Stevanovski

Why is it so bad to ask questions on a forum.....

Asking questions on a forum is like withdrawing from a bank of goodwill. If you never make any deposits into that bank then there isn't anything to withdraw. As far as I can tell, you've never provided any answers on this forum. If you never answer any questions yourself then eventually people refuse to answer your questions. Why should anyone help you if you don't help them?

so please if your new to this site please don't ask any questions. Really

I get the frustration from the many asked questions and sadly some peeps on here THINK they're smarter than they are so you get the snuff but don't feel bad, I've been on here for several years and anytime a carb topic comes up w/my name involved, crickets. And as someone eluded to it is a CLICK weather you like it or not and 1/2 you guys should be ashamed for the way you treated a NEW member trying to gain knowledge which we ALL have struggled with over the years............Unlike some of these clowns I will help ya in any way I can with what little info I have.............Dominic 760-900-3895............... thumbs

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....