the problem I have started running into when I build a big stroker is the typical street car cant take it, you spin the tires way too easily, if you get it to hook it twists up the car, even small block strokers, I built a 402 for a friends 68 notch cuda and after doing the work to get it to hook then the doors dont close right. My 410 in my dakota RT still wont hook even after running big street radials on 13" wide viper wheels, spring clamps, good shocks, I switched to a single plane intake to blow off some low end, I dont want to go bigger cam as I like the way it idles and all but you just make so much TQ it is hard to control especially when you go to a 512 or something, I need to cough up some money for cal tracs or something now. Now if your going to re-inforce the body so it dont distort, and spend time and money on suspension and tires to get it to hook it could be a ton o fun butt then you start breaking driveshafts and 8 3/4s and trannys because 600-700 LBS TQ is easy to make. Seems to me the best combos are 400-450 CID for the street, BB or SB. HP dont twist up the car so go ahead and build it to make the HP but dont go too crazy on TQ.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!