T&D’s provide oil to the bearings from the pushrods via a little hole within the body.

Jesel’s...... at least the normal stuff for 440-1 heads...... don’t.
It’s splash oiling.

I know this is contrary to the direction things have been going for the last several years with regards to how the springs are set up....... but......
If you look at how the spring loads can really spike up as you get near that “.050 from coil bind” height, you might find the pressures are higher than you expect as the coils start to stack up.
Not to mention, it’s often the case where a few of the springs within the set of 16 coil bind at a slightly taller height than what the spec is.
If you’re running the springs that close, you have to test each one for coil bind height, and adjust the installed height for each spring accordingly.

Because I have seen some springs start to show a noticeable spike in pressure when set up close to coil bind...... if it’s an application where I don’t feel we need “every last bit” out of the spring, I’ll set them up a little farther from coil bind...... like .080-.100, if that much height is available.
Basically, a point prior to the coils stacking up and spiking the load.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads