In the case of the Jesel rockers........ I’m not so sure a highly loaded bushing relying on poor splash oiling is going to hold up that well.

I have several customers running them on Indy heads, and for what’s probably cumulatively 4-5000 passes, there has only been one failure like you describe...... where the rocker wore the snap ring out. That happened at about 250 passes.
All of these motors are running pac-1224 springs with about 800lbs open pressure, along with relatively smooth cam profiles.
The motor with the most passes on the rockers uses a very smooth .775 lift cam, and those rockers probably have 1000+ runs on them with no issues.

None of these motors gets twisted very high either. 7000-7200 through the lights.

The one thing these builds have in common is, spray bar valve covers providing a constant supply of oil raining down on every rocker.

Pushrod oiling just shoots the oil out of the top of the adjuster screw and what’s left to oil the bearings is basically oil mist inside the valve cover.
The spray bar valve cover does a better job of getting the oil to where it’s needed with those rockers.

My suggestion would be to add some spray bars to the top end oiling and see how that impacts the bearing life.

I freshened some 572-13’s last winter that came from a highly reknowned Mopar engine builder that were experiencing the same kinds of issues you’re having.
Those had what I felt were ridiculously high spring loads, pushrod oiling, and adjusters without the thru hole.

We lowered the spring loads(still 325/900)and added oil thru holes, which has helped a bunch, but I’m not sure it’s totally cured yet. I believe he has also reversed the bearing positions for the intake rocker.

The more I think about it, I think I’d put some spray bars in that motor as well.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads