That was one of his goal with stroking it, then all kinds of problems plagued him .
Once car was sorted, landed between two index's and would rather go forward than back.
He doesn't mind using a little weight in the car but doesn't want to be throwing 200-300 lbs in and out .

Heads may come to you after the season -1's

Honestly, could have gotten him closer last weekend we just ran out of time , had to dial back and just drive the car.

Car is just super lazy in high gear with the amount of track left, only builds a few hundred rpm back after the shift, never gets up on upper power band.
rpm graph just slightly above flat and hitting stripe at 55-5700, needs to be 6100 -6400 min.

I could be wrong but, if I can trim a little more off 60/330 and have him up on motor before stripe- car should finish well.

Tell me if you think im wrong.
My concerns are:
sticking the tire now.
Using up all the shock .
we are on 130# springs ( ladder bar car) , he had 200, car didnt like it, we tried 150# and it was better but still had min. weight transfer, used very little shock so, picking up front ties and just dropping them, went to 130# , using shocks much better, carrying fronts a little.

So, my thought, based on the math and what the car has been doing: But some more gear in it, if we can stick the tire , use all the shock, have a little more control on shock rebound , tire speed quicker, ups the stall 200, get in second and third quicker and be up on the head flow across the stripe.

Am i wrong?