Thanks Dewayne.
I think we have done pretty well this year with "the formula" ; we took your advice and went to engine dyno after chassis dyno- found what the engine liked, saw the chassis loss, were able to make good converter decisions .
Guys here helped us with finding chassis set-up problems and solutions ( we still have some things to make better after the season but- whew what a difference)- car prints really consistent paper now, even as we move the car forward.
Car was trapped between two indexes and we made the decision to use this season to continue getting the car dialed in and up while still trying to stack points, its not been a bad year at all, still in top 4 in points.

We would have been in finals this last race but, i made a mistake: I didn't look up at the boards in time to see they had our dial in wrong and stop the tree.
Stupid, stupid, stupid error- completely avoidable.
Over concentrated on car, did go through check down.
They dialed us in .54 under our dial and we still could have won but my driver thought other car was bagging and it was a case of who broke out the worst, he peddled based on our regular dial.
Yep to testing/testing/testing but, gotta stay on top of things too, not break process.
I ,,, just,,,screwed,,,up.

Of course we all feel like we should have caught it but i'm the guy that could have stopped the car/tree- its on me.

Bet it wont ever happen again- grin.

I think the .88 is going to work, been over my data a ton, the car "should" like it.
If we can control the hit and again about car length out with the shocks/chassis
tuning we have available right now, we should be gold.
Alas, math and computers aren't races or cars so, take a shot, try to work it, if not, fall back , try again.

This community has truly been a blessing and helped us have a lot of fun.