Originally Posted By Spaceman Spiff
Originally Posted By Guitar Jones
Honestly I don't care what he does with his car, it's his. What I am a little fed up with is trying to justify the use of brand x based assemblies by saying there are no brand x parts in them. We all know what it is so just own it.

So, you'd be equally as fed up if he had an aftermarket block, with billet internals, and predator heads, and called it a Mopar??

Exactly the opposite of my point. When instigator bought his engine or the pieces for it I'm sure it wasn't labeled as a 632 CID Generic race engine, nor were the components advertised as fitting the Generic race engine. Are Predator heads advertised to fit a Generic engine or a big block Chevy? No, no they are not. They are advertised to fit the 4.8 bore centerline Chrysler engine in either wedge or Hemi bolt pattern.

Just call a spade a spade and stop dancing around and parsing words. It's silly.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.