Cool your jets guys. First you have EVERY right to be upset about the way that Ken Black has handled this. Tim is trying to save this deal and the ink is not even on the contract let alone dry. Honoring the existing order is a primary concern and the methods to do that are being hashed out as we speak. I have first hand information that the new ownership is dead serious about restoring the reputation of the blocks and that means taking care of people that have already been in line. I also know that Tim will be announcing very soon what the deal is in a public and professional way. Hang in there just a bit longer and give him a chance to get the keys to the car before he starts getting bum rushed. Give the guy a chance before everyone starts with all the negativity.
The new effort is well financed and the new team has to get in the door and establish who payed what,when? New suppliers for head studs, sleeves and odd parts are already in the works. I know that there are members here who to this point got the shaft and I am included on that list.
This is still a fluid situation and while Tim does not expect a bunch of fan boys, lets all give him a little time and space to pull this heap of mess out of the ditch.
Todd